A:Good morning, Ma'ma. Can I help you?
早上好,女士。有什么能為您效勞的嗎?
B:Yes. I'm in room 8715. The room's insulation is too bad. My husband and I couldn't get any real sleep last night. There was a construction going on all night outside. It's just a nightmare for us!
我住在8715房間。房間的隔音設備太差了。我和我先生昨晚都沒睡好覺。外面整晚都在施工。那對于我們來講簡直是噩夢。
A:I'm terribly sorry.
真的很抱歉。
B:Anyway, I'd like a change a room. Do you have a quiet double-room available now?
不管怎樣,我要求換一個房間。你們現(xiàn)在還有安靜的雙人間嗎?
A:A minute, please. Let me check on the computer to see if there is any room available. What about this one? It's on the sunny side with a big balcony. And it's a pretty quiet room.
請稍等。讓我在電腦上查一下看看有沒有空余的房間。這間怎么樣?朝陽,帶一個大陽臺,而且非常安靜。
B:Sounds good. Can I have a look at it first?
聽起來不錯。我可以看一下嗎?
A:Sure. It's 8736. Come with me. Here it is. Come on in, Ma'am.
當然。房間號是8736。請跟我來。就是這一間。請進來,女士。
B:Nice! I'll talk this one. I think I can have a good sleep.
很不錯。我就要這間吧?我想今晚我能睡個好覺了。
A:That's for sure, Ma'ma. Everything is taken care of.
那是當然的,女士。一切都會安排妥當?shù)摹?/SPAN>
B:thank you very much.
非常感謝。
A:I think you may need a porter with your belongings, Ma'ma.
我覺得您會需要一位服務生幫您搬東西。
B:I'll appreciate that. Thank you.
我很感激。謝謝。