Laura:
Hi! Ben! Nice meeting you here!
嗨!本!真高興在這兒見到你!
Benjamin:Hi, Laura! Nice meeting you here.
嗨!勞拉!在這兒碰到你真好。
Laura:What are you doing here? Fitness Consultant?
你在這兒做什么?《健康顧問》?
Benjamin:Subscribe to the magazine for my wife.
我?guī)臀依掀庞喌摹?/SPAN>
Laura:I see. I thought you had switched your hobby of stamp collection to fitness.
知道了。我還以為你的興趣由集郵轉到健身去了呢。
Benjamin:No, I love collecting stamps. Hey, what are you doing here?
沒有,我喜歡集郵。嘿,你在這兒做什么?
Laura:I want to buy the newly issued stamps.
我想買一套最新發(fā)行的郵票。
Benjamin:I have spent all my money on that magazine, otherwise I will buy some myself too.
我的錢全訂了那本雜志了。不然我也想買一套。
Laura:Hey, do you have time this Sunday? I want you to come to my house.
嘿,這個星期天有空嗎?我想要你來我家。
Benjamin:Sure. Why?
好的。為什么?
Laura:I want to swap some stamps with you.
我想跟你換一些郵票。
Benjamin:No problem. I will come by then.
沒問題。我到時去。
Laura:See you.
再見。
Benjamin:See you.
再見。 |