A:Can I see your passport, please?
請給我看看您的護照可以嗎?
B:Is this line for non-residents?
這個是非居民通道是吧?
A:Yes it is. Residents can quene up in the lines to my right.
是的,本國居民通道在我右側.
B:Ok. Here's my passport.
好的,這是我的護照.
A:What's the expiration date on your passport?
您護照的有效期是到什么時候?
B:I think it's soon, maybe in a few months. It was renewed in Beijing, so the new expiry date is on the last page.
我想好像快到了,可能還有幾個月.我在北京續(xù)簽過,所以最新的有效期在最后一頁上.
A:I see. Yes, you'll need to renew your passport in a few months. Make sure you don't let it expire while you are in the UK.
我知道了.沒錯,您需要在最近幾個月內申請辦理護照延期.保證您在英國期間護照不會過期.
B:I won't.
我不會讓它過期的.
A:Do you have anything to declare?
您有什么東西需要像海關申報嗎?
B:No, I don't have anything to declare.
沒有,我沒有什么要申報.
A:How long will you be staying in the UK?
您打算在英國停留多久?
B:I'll be here for about a year.
大概一年.
A:What is the purpose of your stay?
請問您停留的目的是?
B:I'll be studying. I'm doing an MBA at Nottingham University.
我是來上學的.我在諾丁漢大學讀MBA.
A:Where will you be staying?
您會住在什么地方?
B:I have a housing contract with the university. I'll be in a dorm room on campus.
我已經和學校簽了住宿合同.就住在學校的學生公寓里.
A:How do you plan on paying for your living costs and tuition fees while you are here?
請問您在讀期間的住宿和學費靠什么支付?
B:My father has already paid for that in advance. Here are the receipts.
我父親已經提前付過了.這里有繳費收據.
A:ok. Have a good day. Here's your passport and documents back.
好的,祝您過得愉快.換給您護照和其他證件.
B:Thank you very much.
非常感謝. |