A:Good morning, may I help you?
早上好,請問有什么可以幫您?
B:Hello, I want to remit one thousand Yuan to Magnolia Company.
你好,我想給馬諾麗亞公司匯一千元錢。
A:Please fill out this form, please.
請您填一下這張表格。
B:OK… Do I put on Magnolia Company for the receiver?
好的……在收款人一項寫馬諾麗亞公司嗎?
A:Yes. You must put on its name and full address.
是的。您必須填寫它的名稱和完整地址。
B:OK, I see. Here you are. Is that OK now?
好的,知道了。給你。這樣行嗎?
A:Let me check. Yes. Your one thousand remittance, please.
我看看,可以了。請給我您的一千元匯款。
B:Here you are. What is the rate?
這就是。請問手續(xù)費率是多少?
A:This rate is one percent. That will be 10 Yuan.
是百分之一。就是十元。
B:OK, when will this remittance arrive?
好的。這些匯款什么時候能到?
A:Generally it will arrive within a week.
一般來說,一周之內就會到。
B:That's good. Is there anything else?
好的。還有別的什么事情嗎?
A:No. That's all. You have to take good care of this copy of this transfer order.
不,沒有了。您得保管好這張匯款單。
B:Thanks, I will.
謝謝,我會的。 |