Officer: May I see your passport please?
海關人員:我可以看一下您的護照嗎?
Henry: Sure, Here you are. And this is the declaration form.
亨利:當然,給您。這是入境申請表。
Officer: What's the purpose of your visit?
海關人員:請問您此行的目的是什么?
Henry: I'm here on business.
亨利:我來這兒履行公務。
Officer: This visa is good for two weeks. How long will you be staying?
海關人員:您的簽證期限是兩個星期,你打算待多長時間?
Henry: For ten days.
亨利:10天以后就回去了。
Officer: And you will do some traveling while you are here?
海關人員:這期間您會去旅行嗎?
Henry: Yes, I want to spend a couple days for traveling. I have friends there I will visit.
亨利:是的,我要去拜訪朋友。
Officer: What do you have in the bag, sir?
海關人員:先生,請問您的包里有些什么?
Henry: Just camera, clothes, and some books.
亨利:只是照相機、衣服和一些書籍。
Officer: Would you mind opening the bag for me?
海關人員:請您把包打開讓我看看行嗎?
Henry: Alright.
亨利:好的。
Officer: OK. Enjoy your trip, sir.
海關人員:可以了。祝您旅途愉快,先生。
Henry: Thank you.
亨利:謝謝。 |