A:I love breathing fresh air in the suburb places, while sitting in the morning sunshine.
我喜歡這樣到郊外,坐在清晨的陽光中,呼吸新鮮空氣。
B:I can't agree more, honey. We need to get away from work from time to time.
我非常同意,親愛的。我們就需要這樣時不時地放下工作出來玩。
A:Yeah, just return to nature and feel the thrills of its beauty.
是啊,就這樣回歸自然,感受大自然令人激動的美麗。
B:We are nor alone here. So many other families!
并不只有我們來這里哦,好多家庭都來了。
A:Sure. The sunny days of spring are ideal for outdoor gatherings.
當然了。陽光明媚的春天最適合野外聚會了。
B:Well, let's go over there and put a blanket on the lawn.
嗯,我們過去那邊。把毯子鋪在草坪上吧。
A:OK, you go back to our car and fetch the picnic stuff.
好的。你回到車上去把野餐的東西拿過來。
B:Oh, so heavy! What have you put in here?
哦,真沉!你在這里面放了什么呀?
A:Nothing special. Food, drinks, and Daniel's kangaroo toys.
沒有什么特別的啊。食物、飲料,還有丹尼爾的袋鼠玩具。
B:Toys? Why do we need toys for a picnic?
玩具?我們野餐要玩具做什么?
A:He said he would like to be our tour director and he lined up many things to do.
他說要當我們的野餐指導,還列出了很多要做的事呢。
B:Sure, then. May it really be a day of enjoyment. Other than that, we can also teach him something about science.
那好吧。希望今天會成為快樂的一天。而且我們還可以教他點自然科學知識。
A:Science? What are you talking about? Forget about your science, OK? It's a picnic!
自然科學?你在說什么。客四愕淖匀豢茖W吧,好嗎?這是野餐!
B:I mean we can inspire him for a deeper understanding of the natural world.
我的意思是說我們可以啟發(fā)他更深刻地了解自然界啊。
A:I can't agree on that. Just cut it out. Give him a break and don't spoil the day.
我不同意這么做。還是算了吧。就饒了他吧,別破壞輕松快樂的一天。
B:Well, OK. you are always right.
那好吧。你永遠都是對的。 |